Wednesday, February 26, 2014

day 23

Had time this morning to do my measurements … I was pleasantly surprised … Definitely a fun boast to my GOAL …I have lost a total of 11 inches … YEAH !!!  I got my cardio and weights in already today and have TACO CHICKEN cooking in the crock pot for TACO salad for dinner …

There are times in my day when I would love to just eat something because I do love to CHEW, but I am really trying to drink my water when that urge to EAT FOR NO REASON hits … staying focused!

I love my JESUS CALLING devo … Each day it points me to him - being thankful in all things, living in the day and not worrying about the future, focusing on his promises and not the failures of man, and always being reminded he is with me daily … HE WANTS MY LIFE TO BE LIVED ABUNDANTLY IN HIM …

Verse of the day: "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you." Psalm 32:8

YOU ARE WORTH THE EFFORT !!!


1 comment:

  1. Gwen, I'm so excited that you're choosing to invest in you! To Him be glory!

    ReplyDelete