Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 2

Today started off with lots of KINKS in my schedule, but I decided that I was not going to let them get my schedule off the mark … Because let's be honest most of our days NEVER go according to plan and I needed to tell myself that my program --"THAT ME" --was still important to work through it and NOT GIVE UP AND THROW IN THE TOWEL so quick … My NEW FAV breakfast is 2 eggs w/ Rudis (gluten free) cinnamon raisin toast … SO FILLING AND YUMMY !!! And I have switched from creamy almond butter to CRUNCHY and WOW it is so much better !!!

I took my pictures to watch as my body changes and becomes STRONGER !!!  I did my cardio and weights today between 2 sign language classes and working at the 147 warehouse … I did get a little hungry today after dinner, but I pushed through and drank my water … Feeling proud of myself !!! HOPING TO BE SNOOZING BY 10:30 because I know one important thing about my health is I need my sleep !!! (this is an area where I struggle) …



I have even taken my measurements (a post for another day) 

I read my devo yesterday and it was all about the strength of the LORD … I love feeling empowered in my walk with him … Knowing he created me for his glory and to spread his love is a HUGE MOTIVATOR for me to be the best ME that he created  … 

FUN MOTIVATING PICTURE OF THE DAY !!! 


BIGGEST LOSER is one of my shows and I loved the season w/ the sisters Olivia and Hannah  …. OLIVIA AND HANNAH made a special guest appearance on the finale last night and still look amazing … Their journey was fun to watch !!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment