Sunday, March 2, 2014

day 24, 25,26,28 !!!

UUUGGGHHHH computer problems over the past few days .. and honestly I had 3 out of the last 4 days NOT GOOD … I gave in to my cravings and had some pizza and donuts for Elijah's birthday (which we celebrated for two days) … I still got my cardio in … I got really sick after the splurge and I am back on track … I know that there are going to be days when I am not going to make the BEST decisions and the worst thing I can do is GIVE up or beat myself up about the slip … SO I AM GOING TO PICK MYSELF up and get back on track !!!

I know that eating right makes me feel better, so logically why would I not … CRAVINGS really are a beast and that is definitely my weakness … I love food !!! hee hee

Will start tomorrow off like today with my H2O … And I will have a fabulous week !!! YOU are worth it even when you slip up … GET BACK TO IT and move on …



No comments:

Post a Comment