Monday, February 3, 2014

Let The Journey Begin …

OK, so I have no idea if anyone will even follow me the next 90 days, but I know myself and I need a challenge to make this stick … SO I AM GOING TO POST THE NEXT 90 DAYS about my cellular health transformation … I need more energy to run my busy crazy chaotic life w/ 6 amazing kids … This blog won't be about my 147 Million Orphans' organization, my kid's million games we attend, funny stories about my family or anything I normally post about … It is going to be my diary to a better and healthier me … I am not over weight nor I have ever really struggled with weight (except the freshman 15 lbs or after my pregnancies … hee hee ) … I guess I am just really wanting more energy and to be the BEST ME I can be … God has given me the amazing body to function and serve … I have abused it at times with WAY TO MUCH SUGAR trying to cope w/ my crazy life and I just want to honor my body because I am fearfully and wonderfully made … I have a program that I will be following and will share some of the details as I go … My sweet hubby took a job back in Oct. with a health company and I have watched him transform his body, energy, and health (SO SUPER PROUD OF HIM) and now it is my turn !!!

So here we go people … come along or not … THIS ONE IS FOR ME !!!

TOMORROW MORNING 2/4/14 I WILL BE ADDING MY STATS TO THE TOP OF THE SIDEBAR and will weigh in each Thursday from there on … I will be calculating my weight, muscle%, fat%, and hydration levels … (wish I could put the emoji on here where I am biting my fingers with nervous energy) … Once I take a few pictures I will add those also (scary), but SKIN IN THE GAME is the only way to make sure I stay honest !!! GO BIG OR GO HOME … I am sure there will be lots of sports analogies coming … hee hee

blessings, Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment