Monday, February 10, 2014

day 7

One full week  !!! I am laughing because it feels like so much longer … Excited to start week 2 - I am feeling strong and I can already see a change in my body and my sleep (yeah) …

Excited for my boxing gloves to show up and my new FAVORITE SNACK is Veggie Straw Chips dipped in guacamole !!! So yummy and filling … I am starting to mentally prepare for the  VALENTINE'S DAY chocolate CRAZE  - kid parties at school and then they bring home those shoe boxes full of more CANDY and then my sweet kids usually don't have much $$$ to spend on me so they always buy me my favorite chocolate bar … SO I AM GEARING UP NOW FOR THE BIG STAND OFF (hee hee) … remember the OLE say "just say NO!" … Gonna really work on that and prepare myself … This won't be the case forever and I can have chocolate just NOT THE OVER INDULGENCE binge that I am use too …

I am feeling so JOYFUL TODAY … I had a work day at the 147 warehouse and I listened to my CHRISTIAN PLAYLIST the whole time and it just has me in a good mood … I may even do a few extra sit-ups after the kiddos go to sleep tonight … YES, I am the mom that does sit-ups and squats during commercials of whatever game I am watching … makes me feel a part of the ACTION (hee hee) …

Well HAPPY MONDAY all …




No comments:

Post a Comment