Sunday, February 23, 2014

day 20

What a beautiful day … Got my cardio in today like 3xs …. Walked with the kiddos, did an hour of cardio, and then walked with Scott … I just couldn't get enough of the OUTSIDE … I am about to do my weights now and stuck pretty close to my nutritional plan, but the weekends I am a little more relaxed since I am eating all my meals with my family … I want to show my children healthy moderate choices with out being to regimented …

They say it takes 21 days for something to become a habit … Well tomorrow is that day … It is getting easier to say NO to certain things and situations … I am thankful my mind set and will power are staying strong … I feel good and my energy level is my greatest reward !!!

Remember you are worth the EFFORT … By giving yourself some time, it makes it easier to join in the life of others with a joyful heart - whether that is at work, at home, at church or any situation … BE A LIGHT  !!!

I having never been one to enjoy swimsuit shopping, but I am looking forward to finding me something I feel confident in wearing … I want to go to the beach or pool to enjoy my family and not worry about how I look in the swimsuit …

BLESSINGS ON YOUR WEEK !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment