Sunday, February 9, 2014

DAY 6 …

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY … It was fun family lunch w/ friends & family (always a trap for over eating) and I WON WON WON !!! YEAH ME …

I made a TACO SOUP and salad … Everyone is very supportive of the nutritional plan and my kiddos are pretty easy going eaters so they jump right in … I think for me any type of friend gathering, party, or big family meal is a license to OVER EAT … I want to learn that the FELLOWSHIP is the focus and not the food … And when the weather gets pretty I would love to incorporate a walk in the FAMILY FUN DAYS …

Last night was super relaxing and I had time to comb over my favorite fitness magazines and cut out a few new WEIGHT TRAINING TIPS … Don't be scared to weight train … It doesn't take much weight or a ton of time to really start to see the toning and strength … I LOVE WEIGHT TRAINING and the way it makes me feel … I change up my routine a lot so that may body doesn't get used to one routine … SHOCKING your system is also a great way to see results …

I am super super sad that my dryer vent snagged 1 pair of my favorite workout pants, 2 tank tops and a sports bra (totally destroyed them) … JUST SERIOUSLY PUT ME IN A BAD MOOD - so I made myself a deal --- I will at the end of each 30 days of my program replace them with a new work out item … MY LITTLE MOTIVATION TIP for myself !!!


MY MOTIVATING PICTURE FOR THE DAY !!! 

THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS DAY … for the blessing of family and friends … Thank you for speaking to me in your word and for loving the mess that I am and using me to glorify you kingdom … 




No comments:

Post a Comment