Saturday, February 15, 2014

day 12

NO EXCUSES !!!

Saturday is always a super busy day for us (I am sure for you also) … I had to take one to a shoot around basketball this morning, so I decided I would get my cardio in by walking the hallways of the school and running stairs (since it was my only free time of the day) … Did some people stare ??? OH YES, BUT I DIDN'T CARE … Came home to a super sweet hubby cooking breakfast for the family … I am getting good at sticking to my routine on the weekend, so I made my variation of the breakfast and didn't slip up (hubby makes biscuits, eggs, bacon, & sausage) … I had my 2 eggs with ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread !!! Then I did my weights (only got them twice this week instead of 3xs, but I will do better next week) … Learning not to beat myself up on the small misses !!!  The off to game number 1 of the day … I am staying CLEAR of all concession stands … And that is so much harder than it appears cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate and especially love to eat it while I cheer my kiddos on, but NO CONCESSIONS for me !!! HOME for lunch of almond butter and honey ezekiel bread sandwich … SNACK today was veggies chips and this super cool new Special K 70 calorie snack (it is a little sweet and a little salty) … Now time to get ready for another game … I will eat my dinner before game … I am trying really hard to eat my dinner before 6pm each night, so I can use that metabolism burn a bit longer between dinner and breakfast !!!

HOPING YOUR SATURDAY WAS BLESSED !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I saw your new blog from your first blog...if that makes sense. LOL! Can you tell me what type of diet you are following? I am so motivated to start and I have same weight and goal as you. Thought I would find out what you are using.

    ReplyDelete