Thursday, February 13, 2014

day 10

First day during my program I caught myself OUT TO EAT (lunch meeting) … I made a good choice and asked the waiter to make a few changes for me … YEAH VICTORY !!!  THE BIG CHOCOLATE DAY is tomorrow … I have found a fun little chocolate snack that may just hit the spot for tomorrow - dark chocolate covered sunflower seeds (yep so yummy and only 100 calories) … I am determined to be victorious tomorrow and possibly make the kids hid their VALENTINE'S DAY candy from me somewhere in the house (hee hee) …

GOTTA get to my weights tomorrow … I have only hit them once this week and I really like to do them 3 times … I have hit my cardio burn though, so YEAH BABY on that part !!!  About to chug some water and hit the snooze button … I hope you are encouraged out there to take the time and care for yourself … OUR HEALTH is a gift from the Lord … I just thank my sweet hubby everyday for making the change … I was really beginning to worry about him and I just feel like a BRICK is off my chest now … We are having fun talking about our new lifestyle and just the connection to challenge each other and work out together … I love to see all the little gifts that God gives on the many journeys we take with him … Perhaps the cellular health journey was just the little part of this and our marriage spark was the real gift … GOD IS SO GOOD !!!

BE YOUR BEST … so you can GIVE YOUR BEST !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment