Tuesday, February 25, 2014

day 22

Another busy, busy day … I got my cardio in today and worked hopefully in my FAT BURNING ZONE … I think I have been a little lax on my intensity this last week in my cardio and it showed on my scale … My stats were the same today as they were last week … I am happy with where I am and this may be my genetic blue print … I know I could go more intense with my work outs and my nutritional plan, but I am enjoying the success of being able to do the plan the way I have it now … I will definitely up my cardio when I can get outside, but I am enjoying and not feeling deprived on my eating plan …  I haven't been under 138 lbs in the last 25 years of my life, so I am so proud of myself.  I feel great and will keep going on toward my 90 days !!!

Happy Week … If you haven't switched to ALMOND BUTTER yet from Peanut Butter then do so … I won't take long to make the switch and it is so YUMMY !!!

EXCITED FOR MY SUMMER TRIP TO HONDURAS … I want to be healthy and ready to SERVE like I was created to !!! This is from my trip to Uganda this past summer … Humbled to be able to serve and share love in so many different places !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment