Monday, February 24, 2014

day 21

Totally feels like day 57 … lol … I had my hour of cardio this morning and then did an hour tonight on my mini-trampoline (don't laugh … it is fun and I can move it around the house to watch tv with MY family while I jump) … I decided to do the mini-trampoline tonight because I made amazing potato soup for dinner and decided on a second bowl (outside of my calorie count) … PAY THE PIPER (hee hee) …

I am not a shake person because I like to chew … A few people have asked me about shakes and things like that, but I don't really do shakes because I would rather chew my food than drink it (just my personal choice) …

I am getting in all 120 oz of my water … I don't always drink bottled water either (tap water works just fine) … I have been drinking tap water for almost a year now … I really started thinking about all the 3rd world countries I go to and how blessed I am to have good clean running water … Bonus is it saves us lots of money compared to me buying a ton of bottle water like I used to … I will take my one bottle of water and just use the bottle all day by refilling it from my sink … If anyone knows of a good plastic bottle that doesn't leak in my purse PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!! I just can't seem to find a bottle that doesn't leak (so annoying) …

I am loving how my kiddos are adopting the LOTS OF WATER drinking also … We are all working on fun healthy choices … My biggest grip is the CONCESSION STANDS at all my kid's events !!! Just NO WINNING with my kids there … I always pack snacks for them, but they beg and beg for concession stand money (which my parents give in and give them !!!) …

YOU are worth the effort … Think about the good in your day and the good choices you make - blessings will come alive when you become thankful !!!




1 comment:

  1. It's so funny to see you talk about how much you'd rather chew your food...because just last week someone asked me why I quit a certain shake plan, and my response was I LOVE chewing my meals rather than drinking them! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete