Tuesday, February 4, 2014

DAY 1

OK, thought I would post day 1 before life gets super crazy around here today … As you can see at the top bar I have added my stats (yikes) … I am heading toward my goals: 

weight- 125 lbs 
muscle - goal is to increase
Hydration - 55% 
Fat - 25% or lower 

I have had a good eating day so far and drinking my water (will confess I am not giving up my Diet Coke) … Let me get through a few more days of the program and I will share more … I watched Scott go from 250 lbs to 200 lbs in a summer, but the best part was he was no longer tired all the time and his back and knee pain went away … HE REALLY IS A NEW PERSON !!! 

I have not been hungry today and I am pumped to be doing something JUST FOR ME … Not Jeremiah's mom, Scott's wife, or 147 Co-Founder … just PLAIN OLE GWEN !!! 

MY EXERCISE - I got up 6 am to walk on the treadmill for an hour and will be doing weights 3 days a week for my upper body w/ the hand weights I have at home … NO YMCA membership needed - just whatever I have here at home !!! 

MY motivational picture for the day … 


I love Connie Britton … She is my age and a mom and I THINK SHE IS BEAUTIFUL … hee hee … I am never one to want to be someone else (I LOVE HOW GOD CREATED ME), but I love pictures to motivate me and this is one … TOMORROW I WILL POST MY BEFORE PICTURES … I am wanting the FAT TO MELT AWAY and the MUSCLES TO TONE UP !!! 

blessings, Gwen 

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying too to regain my strength and energy to finish the race God has set before me, Do you have a specific eating plan you are following?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful and I don't know where in the world you are going to find any fat!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen I love you!! You go girl and be who God created you to be!

    I too need to get on track......hopefully soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sisters … excited to do something for myself !!!

    ReplyDelete