Friday, February 14, 2014

day 11

VALENTINE'S DAY … It is almost over and I have not completely ruined it … hee hee … I have made good food choices, but I did have myself a bit of chocolate (but only the REALLY GOOD STUFF) … I have definitely NOT OVER INDULGED like I have in the past, so that is a WIN for me … I got my cardio in this morning and I am about to DOWN MY LAST 32 OZS of water …

There are days when the victory is big and days when it is small … You must celebrate all of them and be proud of yourself … If you have a set back or feel you are regressing JUST STOP and remind yourself that you are WORTH THE EFFORT …

ALWAYS KNOW "YOU ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY CREATED BY THE FATHER" … He has given you all the tools you need to serve him well  … BE content in who you are and never try to be anyone else …

love to all on this day of SHARING AND GIVING LOVE !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment