Thursday, February 20, 2014

day 17

I wore flip flops today to work and I WAS SO HAPPY !!!  I am ready to get outside for my cardio … I got my hour in first thing this morning and hope to hit my weights hard tomorrow … I have done weights once so far this week …  My weights always seem to be thing to go when the DAY gets crazy … I have done good on my eating plan today, but I do think I have gone about 300 calories over … ALL GOOD CALORIES, but over … DUKE is playing tonight and I always get pumped watching them, so that will be good for a few squats and jumping jacks (nervous energy … hee hee) …

I do love some cute workout clothes and they make me feel put together and more motivated … If that is you then TARGET has the cutest new line and LULULEMON has some really good YOU MADE TOO MUCH sale items when you can catch them quick … I end up wearing my work out clothes all day, so I like feeling cute and not all sweatpants sloppy …

Remember as you start a health program there are always weeks when you may or may not have the changes like you want, but don't abandon the plan because eating healthy is a lifestyle not a quick fix or a temporary routine … STAY THE COURSE and watch how much better you will feel !!!

I am also a HEALTH AND WELLNESS pinterest person … I love to just scan it like a magazine for extra motivation and strength training tips a few minutes a day… REMEMBER STAY POSITIVE … Give your best and know that is always good enough … DON'T QUIT !!!


1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I need to get on a program. Besides the exercise, what's your eating plan?

    ReplyDelete