Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 8 …

Busy work day, 1 kiddo sick, and a big game tonight … but it was weigh in day so here are my new stats … proud of myself and encouraged to continue !!! I think keeping my meals simple and consistent have been so helpful … I am not guessing what I am going to have and I don't keep a ton of options… And this may sound silly, but I keep things I really like to eat, but don't LOVE … This helps with my cravings - eat what a like and be satisfied and NOT A SUPER YUMMY GOTTA HAVE MORE AND MORE kind of food … (told ya it sounded crazy) … Hey we each gotta do what works !!! BE ALL YOU CAN BE … health and energy !!! Today's Jesus calling talked about PEACE in all circumstances … dark days or bright ones - HE IS THE SAME … I want to run to him and not my comfort food, when the chaos and the feeling of drowning comes … Thanks for journeying with me … if you have a cool strategy that works for you, please post and share with me!

WEIGHT 132 LBS
HYDRATION 51.8%
FAT 28.2%
MUSCLE 28.2 % 

see ya tomorrow …. 

No comments:

Post a Comment