Tuesday, February 18, 2014

day 15 …

Missed my weigh in today … late start, late school bus and then off to work day … I will weigh in tomorrow and I think I may even do my measurements again and see what they are looking like … I am feeling good and resisting the temptations of EMOTIONAL EATING (crazy how that one is a daily battle)  … Got my cardio in first thing this morning even though I wasn't feeling it (proud of myself for that one) … It was such a beautiful day and I am praying the same is true for tomorrow because I am taking my CARDIO outside … I LOVE LOVE LOVE walking outside and listening to my music … It is so FREEING and peaceful … Many days it takes just a moment of the sun and air to refresh the soul and remind us of all the blessings Jesus has given us … Because let's face it the day is filled with demands, loud kiddos, errands, laundry, homework, lots of messes, and referring a lot of arguments while chauffeuring around the family ---- SO YOU NEED THAT ONE MOMENT OF PEACE to retreat back to when it all goes HAYWIRE … hee hee

Nothing else new to report … keeping my snacks, breakfast, and lunch consistent so there is NO GUESSING and getting off track …

Hope you are doing well and staying focused on getting healthy at a cellular level … NOT skinny or just weight loss, but healthy, hydrated, and fat loss !!!

blessings all !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment