Sunday, February 16, 2014

day 13

Weekends are always hard - so much going on and so much more food around with all my kiddos wanting to eat and snack ALL DAY … hee hee … I have done well today except for 4 small pieces of DOVE DARK CHOCOLATE (YUUUUUUUMMMMYYYY - left over from Valetine's Day) … Scott and I went on a long walk on this beautiful day and I did an extra 45 minutes of cardio …

Several of you have asked what am I eating, so I thought I would give you a sample day … I am staying under 1500 calories … And you can check out the program that I am doing a version of at JohnJubileeTransformation.com … (this is where my sweetie is working)

Breakfast : 2 eggs w/ ezekiel toast or if I am on the go then a Special K protein bar

Lunch: ezekiel bread almond butter / honey sandwich

Afternoon Snack: veggie straws w/ quac or Nature Valley Protein Carmel / Nut bar

Dinner: Usually a version of whatever I am fixing for the family (no time to make more than one meal) … If kiddos have tacos then I make mine a taco salad  … etc

1 hour before bed a 90 calorie Fiber One Bar or 100 calorie pack of almonds  …

I am drinking 120 ozs of water a day …

There is more to the program, but I have signed a non-disclosure agreement with the company since it is their program, health research, and information … Rejuvenating my cells and helping to make them healthier has changed a lot about the way I feel and how my body is changing … I definitely feel so much better !!!

Week #2 starts tomorrow !!!  And I saw swimsuits out today (yikes) … Summer is just around the corner and my flip flops are calling me !!!

I am almost finished w/ the bible study NEHEMIAH by Kelly Minter …. SERIOUSLY A GOOD ONE if you haven't done it then you should … It points you in the directions God wants you thinking about and acting up !!!  We are all called to be his HANDS AND FEET, but sometimes we need to stop and think about where and what that means … What breaks your heart and how can you act upon that …

BLESSINGS ON YOUR WEEK !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment