Saturday, February 22, 2014

day 19

To exhausted to post much … CRA CRA DAY … volunteered at the WAIT NO MORE CONFERENCE (cried my eyes out and was completely blown away blessed) … Went to train at my new part-time job … And then off to two basketball games for my boys …

I STAYED COMPLETELY ON TRACK WITH MY EATING PLAN … super YEAH … but I didn't get all my cardio in … MAY DOUBLE UP TOMORROW  - suppose to be a beautiful day !!!

I choose to stay on track with my eating plan … I was tempted to stray and was super stressed and completely in knots about our BIG basketball games … Those emotions would normally evoked a really good eating binge on some CHOCOLATE M&Ms !!! but NO NO NO not today …

proud of myself … THANKS JESUS for all the blessings today … We didn't win our games, but the people that are in my children's lives coaching them and playing on their teams are godly role models and so encouraging to the heart !!!

IT IS ALL ABOUT PERSPECTIVE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment