Wednesday, February 19, 2014

day 16

Listed my stats to the side … I am holding steady with a slight movement down … I am really hoping with this nice weather that I can get outside more and ramp up my cardio … I have not been as consistent with my weights as I would like, but I am not beating myself up … I am proud of my progress and mind set  … I got in my hour of cardio today and my weights (with 2 sick kiddos home) … I am noticing a change in how my clothes fit, so I hope to do my measurements soon and see what those look like (couldn't get to it today) …

I am making a real effort to wake up and BE THANKFUL … Jesus tells us to be thankful in all things and I want to stay focused on all the blessings and not let the every day issues play with my mind or my attitude … JOY is a choice …

My sweet family is doing a really good job of supporting me in this journey and giving me such sweet encouragement !!! Striving to be a positive person and giving others encouragement is important to me … Sometimes I can get caught up in the issue and I just need to let a lot of stuff go and just focus on giving others encouragement … Scott always tells his teams you will be remember most for how you treat people and I want to be known as a kind friend and an encourager … It also is a choice !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment