Friday, February 21, 2014

day 18

Friday Night (date night) … Successful outing at Longhorn Steak House … They have a new menu called the LIGHTER SIDE and all the meals are under 500 … I had grilled shrimp and green beans … AND NO BREAD … total victory for me there !!! hee hee

I ended up eating both my breakfast and lunch in the car today as I raced from one errand to a meeting to sign language class then back to another meeting … SOME DAYS ARE JUST LIKE THAT … but I am doing my best to plan the night before what I need to pack to make sure I have all my food prepared and packed to go, because I know NOT BEING PREPARED is the end of my program … It would cause a trip to the DRIVE THRU which is never good and over eating in calories and just really bad choices … I am going to celebrate my successes and if there is a slip then I will let it be a slip and not  SINK HOLE … Breaking bad habits or patterns is never easy and will require work … You sometimes have to ask yourself - "What are you worth ???" I know God created me to be a wife, mother and a servant, so that means I am worth the effort to take care of myself - setting an example for my children and having the focus to see the journey and work God puts in front of me is so very important !!!

I had an amazing walk outside today and just feel so revived to be outside … Tomorrow will be another packed day volunteering at a conference, going to work with Scott for a bit, and 2 big basketball games with my boys … I have already set my alarm to wake early so that I can get my cardio in (since I already had my 1 day off this week) … I appreciate all the messages of encouragement you have sent through fb and the blog … Journeying together is so much more fun and has accountability that is needed when you are trying to make a positive change …

HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment