Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 3

It feels like day 23 (hee hee) … I am on target again today … I did my hour of cardio before I took off to 147 workday … I am going to invest in some boxing gloves this week so I begin PUNCHING my new BAG I got for Christmas … There is just something about PUNCHING something that really relives some stress (I know you gotta understand that) …

One big goal is that as my cellular health gets better that I will be able to SLEEP BETTER … It is really hard to turn my mind off at night and I know a lot of it has to do with my nutrition during the day … I WANT MORE SLEEP !!!

Now one of my biggest struggles is STRESS EATING … I am foodie and love love love food … I eat it when I am happy, sad, stressed, tired, bored, and traveling… I just use food to level out so many emotions … My goal is to remember God created food as FUEL … It is suppose to help me and allow me to experience my life to the fullest !!! Now does that mean for a time that I need to do a little restricting of all my CRAVINGS - yes, because I need to control WHERE AND WHO I go to when life gets out of control and really emotional … I need to go to the FATHER !!!

Today I got the sweetest email from Scott … He just affirmed me and told me lots of THINGS every woman and mom want to hear … I appreciate him always checking on me and how I am doing … Even when life gets super crazy and chaotic we always try to check in on each and make sure we are in prayer about seeing each others needs … I JUST LOVE AND NEEDED THE EMAIL HE SENT TODAY !!!

I am going into the weekend with a super positive attitude !!! JOIN ME !!!


MOTIVATING PICTURE OF THE DAY !!! 






2 comments:

  1. I decided I could come here, get a word and leave OR I could quit stalking you and cheer you on. I'm cheering you on!!!

    Goodness, I won't share my stats. But a year ago, I was the heaviest I had ever been. Way heavier than I can even wrap my brain around. And I was a couch potato. I've never been an athlete like you, but I never made an effort even just exercise.

    So a year ago in April, I decided to get healthy. It's slow going and I am a stress eater, too, but today I'm 35 lbs lighter AND the biggest thing I celebrate is that I'm now exercising at least 4 or 5 days a week. Elliptical is my cardio of choice. Last year at this time, I could barely do 10 minutes without feeling like I was going to die. Yesterday, I did a fat burning program for 60 minutes! I am going to fast walk my first 5k next Saturday. And I've registered for my second one in April.

    I love you Gwen Oatsvall. I miss you like crazy, but you are STILL spurring me on!!!

    Love,
    Dori

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Sweet Dori … you are still my most favorite bible study teacher … SO PROUD OF YOU … we can journey to health and energy together … I have stopped and started this so many times the past year and I realized I needed accountability … I want to be a good example for my children and feel better so when I serve I can give all that I have in me … THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND ENCOURAGING ME !!! (scripture says IRON SHARPENS IRON …we can do this !!!)

    ReplyDelete