Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 5 …

What a really GOOD DAY … It has been a while since I had a relatively relaxing day … I went to Elijah's game this morning, hung out w/ Jeremiah a bit as we designed him some cool shoes for his 16th birthday, took littles to get a movie and snack for the afternoon so we could chill out !!! Jeremiah is in Chattanooga for a game tonight and I am really hoping we can watch it on the computer … BUT I HAVE GOTTEN so many little things done today…  (and not at warp speed) but a fun relaxing pace with fun, laughter, and NO STRESS … WHAT A GIFT FROM THE LORD - He knew my soul needed peace, smiles, and NO schedule today … Time to sit and think of His GOODNESS and blessings !!!

Today was my CARDIO OFF DAY … And I am so excited to say that my EATING HAS BEEN ON TARGET … even when the littles picked themselves a yummy treat, I resisted and stuck to the plan … Eating times were a bit different, but ON TARGET … It sounds silly, but if I wasn't blogging this journey then I would have folded probably at some point today and thrown in the towel  … ACCOUNTABILITY baby !!! It is so important is so many areas of our life … So if you are out there I wanna say thanks for checking in on me … IRON SHARPENS IRON !!!


I don't like the title SKINNY RULES, because it is never about being skinny … It is about being healthy and full of energy … I do like some of the concepts on this page though, so I thought I would share them … And if you are wanting to check out the program I am on go to JohnJubileeTransformation.com … That is where my sweet hubby is working now … 

HAPPY SATURDAY ALL !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment