Sunday, March 30, 2014

day 48,49,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,68

As you can tell I do multiple days on the post now because number one - my life is so crazy busy right now there is simply NO more minutes in a day … I have all 6 kiddos doing an activity and the carpooling for that alone has every night BUSY BUSY BUSY !!! Number two - our days at 147 right now are PACKED with lots of projects to manage and a new website to get done … It is all fun and crazy, but not a lot of time for blogging …

My nutrition plan Mon-Friday is doing really well … I am still at the 132 lbs, still above 50 hydration and my muscle and fat % are the same … I am thinking my goal of 125 lbs and below 26% body fat are going to take some real close monitoring of my diet and some serious toning in the weights area … I am up for that, but it is going to have to wait a bit till life gives me a few extra minutes to focus … I am very proud of myself and feeling good !!!

I hope anyone who is still following this is FOCUSING SOME EFFORT ON THEM … Fueling yourself both physically and mentally and spiritually has so many benefits !!!

My sweet hubby is still on target and it is so funny when someone sees him who hasn't seen him in the last 6-9 months … They simply can't even believe how great and how strong he looks … So I am so happy that he has gotten his health back and I no longer carry that burden of worrying about him in this area … He is actually encouraging me and setting a great example for all of us in the home … I can't tell you how great it is to do the TRANSFORMATION together !!! Husbands and Wives must support each other in a healthy lifestyle …

I hope you have a blessed week and if you are just starting out then make ONE big positive change at time … blessings !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment